11 Jun 2019
There is a lot to do in El Chronicle. Here is a list of daily objectives you can try to complete.
- Collect free gift from Event > Daily Check-in
- Get one free summon from Shop > Summon shop. This has a chance of pulling great loot, so pick 4 heroes you need equipment for and hopefully you get something good for 1 of them. You can pick a tank, assassin, a defensive supporter, and an offensive supporter.
- Collect any rewards from the day before such as PVP rank reward, guild rank reward etc. Do 3 PVP battles (costs 0 energy).
- Complete all the Inn > Request Center quests. These cost no energy and give great rewards.
- Make sure to go to the inn and the heroes lounge and use your 10 free greets a day on a hero. That’ll give you around 150 favor to earn that hero. Even the most expensive heroes can be won in 4 days with just freely greeting them.
- Check mail. GMs often give out free things.
- Check for any events going on. Sometimes you can find these going on that cost no energy and have great rewards. Such as Lulu special prizes for finishing stages, or a mini game, or an appearance.
Stuff you can do once daily to help you gain resources and items.
- Do all your daily quests found in Event > Achievement > Daily menu.
- Challenges. Missions, Blitz, and Domain Defense all provide great rewards but have a limit on how many times you can do it daily.
- Compete lets you in the Colosseum and Infinite Fortress. You want to rank as high as you can here to earn more
champion points. Which can be used to buy things in the shop.
- Raid. You get a limited amount of free raid tickets a day depending on your level. First each hero has a question to finish each raid 3 times, so working on this will give you extra rewards. Second the higher level raids can earn you nice T4 equipment, so it’s a great place to gear up and even make a set. Third you earn
raid pointswhich helps you earn gold and buy things in the shop.
- Alchemy takes 24 hours to complete one cycle. Make sure to check it and get something going there.
- When you get to the stages
Grave of Bitter Grief,
Elixer Room, and higher you will see challenges you can complete a max of 3 times a day. A lot of these challenges offer valuable materials and hero pieces and are worth doing 3x a day.